IIS PHP System Information Script (help)
Joker7
2009-01-23 19:34:09 UTC
I have been trying to get phpSysInfo (http://phpsysinfo.sourceforge.net) to
run no my homeserver with out any luck. I have to add I have had it working
fine for many years,but after a drive loss - I up-graded from win2k to
server 2k and just have not been able to make it work. So I went back to
win2k and now I can not seem to make it work with that now.

So my question after many hours of google over the last couple of weeks, is
would any one know of something of the same that I may be able to get to
work on IIS.

Thanks
Chris

Cross posted to :alt.comp.os.windows-2000, comp.lang.php,
microsoft.public.win2000, microsoft.public.win2000.general
--
The Handyman http://www.looker.me.uk
The FlatPack Man http://www.flat-pack.info
Jerry Stuckle
2009-01-23 21:05:47 UTC
Post by Joker7
Hi,
I have been trying to get phpSysInfo (http://phpsysinfo.sourceforge.net) to
run no my homeserver with out any luck. I have to add I have had it working
fine for many years,but after a drive loss - I up-graded from win2k to
server 2k and just have not been able to make it work. So I went back to
win2k and now I can not seem to make it work with that now.
So my question after many hours of google over the last couple of weeks, is
would any one know of something of the same that I may be able to get to
work on IIS.
Thanks
Chris
Cross posted to :alt.comp.os.windows-2000, comp.lang.php,
microsoft.public.win2000, microsoft.public.win2000.general
You're best bet is to ask in their help forums. When working on a
product, the product support is always the first place you should ask!
--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
==================
Joker7
2009-01-23 21:26:39 UTC
To restore balance to the world Jerry Stuckle wrote in
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by Joker7
Hi,
[...]
Thanks for your reply Jerry,
That was one of my first ports of call, but support seems to be very
poor -that one of the reason's I ask if any one know of an alternative.
Jerry Stuckle
2009-01-24 02:25:56 UTC
Post by Joker7
To restore balance to the world Jerry Stuckle wrote in
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by Joker7
Hi,
[...]
The support is there; it's just not the top thing on his list.
--
==================
==================
Joker7
2009-01-24 10:10:33 UTC
Hi Jerry,
Thanks for your reply.

Im sorry to say I must disagree with you about the support being there.Yes I
know it's a free script and the developer has many other things/work to do
as we all have.This being one of the reason I have not knocked the developer
as when working it's great,but for some reason I just can not get the thing
to work after changing the drive.This being why I have ask if anyone knows
of a script that will do the same but work out of the box on IIS.

Chris

Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by Joker7
To restore balance to the world Jerry Stuckle wrote in
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Hi,
==================
Jerry Stuckle
2009-01-27 15:34:38 UTC
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by Joker7
To restore balance to the world Jerry Stuckle wrote in
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by Joker7
Hi,
[...]
(top posting fixed)

That's still your best place to get support. It's there - I checked the
forums, and he does answer, although not very often.

He knows his product better than anyone else does, and is still your
best means of support.

P.S. Please don't top post. Thanks.