Info request
Joker7
2008-12-09 19:04:33 UTC
I have used PHP SysInfo (http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpsysinfo/) for
some time now with out any problem-worked out of the box.

But I have up-graded my home server OS form win2000 to win2000 server, I now
have most things running as before,just a couple of bit's need sorting out.
One being PHP Sysinfo,just can not get the thing to work- have post error on
the project forum
(http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2596096&forum_id=10) but
there seem very little support for this project.

So in short is there anything that will do the same thing as sysinfo that
any one knows off or maybe a way to get it running on server2k.

Thanks
Chris
--
The Handyman http://www.looker.me.uk
The FlatPack Man http://www.flat-pack.info
b.jeswine
2008-12-09 22:03:55 UTC
Post by Joker7
But I have up-graded my home server OS form win2000 to win2000
server, I now have most things running as before,just a couple of
bit's need sorting out. One being PHP Sysinfo,just can not get the
thing to work- have post error on the project forum
(http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2596096&forum_id=10)
but there seem very little support for this project.
So in short is there anything that will do the same thing as sysinfo
that any one knows off or maybe a way to get it running on server2k.
Did you carefully *read* and *follow* the README file included in the
distribution? Is PHP installed and enabled/configured on your server? Which
web server are you using ... IIS or (better by far) Apache? Is the web
server configured to parse the php?
Joker7
2008-12-09 22:52:24 UTC
To restore balance to the world b.jeswine wrote in
Post by b.jeswine
Post by Joker7
But I have up-graded my home server OS form win2000 to win2000
server, I now have most things running as before,just a couple of
bit's need sorting out. One being PHP Sysinfo,just can not get the
thing to work- have post error on the project forum
(http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2596096&forum_id=10)
but there seem very little support for this project.
So in short is there anything that will do the same thing as sysinfo
that any one knows off or maybe a way to get it running on server2k.
Did you carefully *read* and *follow* the README file included in the
distribution? Is PHP installed and enabled/configured on your
server? Which web server are you using ... IIS or (better by far)
Apache? Is the web server configured to parse the php?
Yes I did read the read me file and search the forum- IIS -PHP is installed
and configured. as I said I had it working Ok on the machine with 2k but
when I changed to 2k-server with the same set-up and configured the same it
seems not to play the game.

Chris